COSRx Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol 100ml
Formulated with 60% Black Bee Propolis and 1% BHA, this toner is designed to prevent further breakouts while soothing and hydrating the applied area. This lightweight toner treats complex skin issues with a combination of propolis, AHA, natural BHA, and natural moisturizing ingredients. This formula has properties that can naturally reduce sebum production and clear impurities. It’s excellent for combination to oily skin types.
After cleansing, soak a cotton pad and swipe a thin layer of the A-sol over the skin, avoiding the eye and mouth area. For use during the daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.
Propolis Extract, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, water, Glycolic Acid, Betaine Salicylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Cassia Obtusifollia Seed Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethyl Hexan-ediol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Mekakeuca Alternifolia(Tee Tree) Leaf Oil
Propolis Extract 60%
Betaine Salicylate(BHA) 1%
Lactic Acid(AHA) 1%
- It is suggested to use COSRX’s chemical exfoliators with a cotton pad for maximum results. The use of both physical and chemical exfoliation will create maximum effect on the skin. Gently wipe your face with the cotton pad.
- Initial use of the product may give temporary irritation to the skin.
- Begin with using the product once a week, and after the skin has adapted to it, increase the usage up to 2 to 3 times a week.
- On the days you use Natural BHA Skin Returning Asol, do not use other exfoliating products such as products containing high concentration of AHA, BHA, retinol, or vitamin C.
- Although product has no added artificial fragrance, it may have some scent from its unique ingredients.
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- Stop using and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- People with allergy to aspirin will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away